Thursday, April 30, 2009

DEDICATED TO MY DAD!

The songbird whispered in my ear,
asked me about the face i see all the time,
made me pen down some words,
to describe what you mean to me.

You're the sweetest fragrance from a rose,
you're what a poet expresses through his prose,
you're the first drop of rain falling from the sky,
you're the last tear sliding down my cheeks when i cry,

you're word for a man who can't speak, sound for a man who can't hear,
you're a frightened man's fear, emotion for someone who can't shed a tear,
you're the song i sing when i am sad,
you're the drug i need so bad,

you're the joy, you're my laughter,
you're my past,present and forever after,
you're my diamond, you're my gold,
you're the young feeling that never grows old,

you're religion to a man who doesn't believe in God,
you're even to the person who only sees odd,
you're love to a person who only feels hate,
you,re proof to a person who doesn't believe in fate,
you're vision to a man who can't see,
you're ambition to a man who can't be what he wants to be.

On a dark gloomy night, you're a shining star,
the purpose behind my existence, is what you really are!








No comments:

Post a Comment